- 28 Jun 2021
Advantages Of eCommerce For Consumer And Businesses In Covid-19 Pandemic
In this Covid-19 pandemic, one needs to follow many rules. For which it becomes difficult to go to the market and also many things are unavailable. As a result, the demand for eCommerce is regularly increasing.
Ecommerce is a trending future of all time. But now it became more demanding than before. In this Covid-19 pandemic, the outside world has become a place of uncertainty, caution, and social distancing, bringing light to many eCommerce advantages for businesses and consumers.
The Covid-19 pandemic has brought a spotlight on many eCommerce advantages. Global eCommerce sales have reached $82.5 million and a 77% increase over the previous year during the Coronavirus lockdown.
Covid-19 served as a catalyst that is it propelled the consumers to enter into the online shopping world. As a result, the demand for eCommerce agency has increased during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Benefits Of eCommerce For Consumers :
- Less Price- The lower price of goods in an eCommerce store versus a physical store translates to cost savings for the consumer. It is one of the biggest eCommerce advantages. The prices of goods available online are lower than traditional store prices, and eCommerce sites can offer more discounts and promotions that are easier to claim.
- Safe And Convenient- When you want to go shopping and where you want is preferable but going out in this covid-19 pandemic is quite unsafe. So you can do your shopping from an eCommerce platform. Also, almost all type of goods are available online. So eCommerce platform is safe and convenient.
- Variety Of Products- Online shops contain all types of goods available globally so you can order any goods from anywhere in the world even without stepping out of your home. You don’t have to explore other places to buy things.
- Decision-making is more informed- When you buy the commodity online or opt for any service online, you can get information about the site at your fingertips which include-
- The most effective information that is reviewed from real customers
- Product descriptions
- Usage videos
- Product guides
- Social validation
One of the top benefits of eCommerce to the consumer is comparison shopping. The consumers can easily compare the products, brands, and websites with even side-by-side comparison possible. The sole purpose of some comparison shopping sites is to enable consumers to compare products side-by-side based on price and discount metrics.
- Time-Saving- In this age, time is a rare commodity; people are very busy nowadays. So online shopping is providing massive time savings to the consumer. Till now, 63% of consumers have started their shopping journey online.
So what are you worrying about? You don’t have to go out, shop-in-store, wait in line, and come back home. You can do your shopping and also access your greater product variety at a lower price from your home.
To know more about the advantages of eCommerce for consumers, you can take help from an eCommerce company in Kolkata.
Benefits Of eCommerce For A Business :
- Fewer Costs- If you want to start your business online, it will eradicate the need for a physical storefront, which means less fixed costs. Also, most of the eCommerce is automated; as a result, fewer staff members are required. Marketing an eCommerce store by promoting offline provides less cost than promoting online as it will be cost-effective. Promoting an eCommerce site offline will save your cost, translating to lower prices for the customer and more sales for the businesses. This benefit of eCommerce is one of the key benefits of eCommerce for business.
- Consumer Data- By selling online, you can also give the retailer access to a goldmine of customer data which is just not accessible through brick and mortar retailing. The online customers who buy goods not only provide their name, email address, and phone number but also while checking out or registering a site, they also provide a wealth of consumer behavior and demographic data, available through Google Analytics which can help the online retailers in optimizing the consumer journey and market more effectively and accurately.
- Wider Customer Base- When you start a business online, your site will cross over geographical boundaries. That is, you can sell your products to online shoppers across the globe. You are no longer limited to shoppers in your physical location.
- Availability- When you sell online or start a business online, your business is open 24/7/365. Although your customer support executive might be sleeping, automation can also ensure that the rest of the sales process is always flowing and consumers can buy the product on any day.
- Easy Scale Up- More floor space, employees, and shelf space are required for scaling up or growing a physical store, and it is expensive too if you open a shop offline. But in the case of online shops, it is very simple to grow, which is one of the less obvious benefits of eCommerce for business.
There are many benefits of doing shopping from eCommerce and can also start business through eCommerce. But if you are confused or willing to know more then do mail to Swadesh Softwares. It will be a best choice.